Tin Bearing Bronze
JIAERDA supply C83600 Bronze｜C90710 Bronze: The main function of tin is to strengthen these bronze alloys. Tin bronze has high strength, hardness, and ductility. This alloy is noted for its resistance to corrosion of sea and saltwater. Common industrial applications include accessories for gears, bushings, bearings, pump impellers, and more.
1. Why is bronze bearing need Tin?
- Copper tin bronze, Leaded tin bronze, or tin bearing are noted for their corrosion resistance.
- Tin bronze is stronger and more ductile than red and semi-red brass. Also has high wear resistance and a low friction coefficient.
- Tin is the main added element of tin bronze. This combination of properties gives it good wear resistance, easy processing, good corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, seawater, and freshwater vapor.
- it is the first choice of alloy wear-resisting sliding bearing. Because of its small casting shrinkage and high airtightness, tin bronze is often cast into complex shapes.
2.What are the advantages of tin bronze?
- Copper tin bronze is a metal alloy with copper as its main component.
- They are highly resistant to corrosion. The best known traditional types are bronze, of which copper tin is an important addition, and brass, which uses zinc instead.
- The presence of copper-tin provides high mechanical properties, offset by the addition of copper tin to increase the cost of the metal. However, high tin bronze is particularly suitable for certain applications where less expensive bronze is not suitable.
3.Item sharing of C83600 ｜C90710
C83600：suitable for working under high load and moderate sliding speed. Copper tin application in injection molding machine industry :
Please contact me for information on how to choose a tin bronze suitable for your application.