CNC (Numerical Control Machine Tool) is the abbreviation of Computer numerical control, which is an automatic machine tool equipped with a program control system.
The control system can logically process the program with control codes or other symbolic instructions, and decode it, so as to make the machine tool move and process parts.
- High processing accuracy and stable processing quality
- The multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed;
- When machining parts change, generally only need to change the CNC program, which can save production preparation time;
- The machine tool itself has high precision and high rigidity, can choose a favorable processing amount, and has high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times that of ordinary machine tools);
- The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
- Higher requirements for the quality of operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel
The division of working steps is mainly considered from two aspects of machining accuracy and efficiency. It is often necessary to use different tools and cutting amounts to process different surfaces in one process. In order to facilitate the analysis and description of the more complex procedures, the procedures are subdivided into steps. The following takes a machining center
- The same surface shall be finished by roughing, semi-finishing, and finishing in sequence, or all processed surfaces shall be processed separately according to roughing and finishing.
- For parts with both milling faces and boring holes, the face can be milled first and then boring. Dividing the process steps in this way can improve the accuracy of the hole.
- Because of the high cutting force during milling, the workpiece is prone to deformation.
- The face is milled first and then the hole is bored to allow a period of recovery to reduce the impact on the accuracy of the hole caused by deformation.
- Divide the steps according to the tool. The rotation time of some machine tool tables is shorter than the tool change time, so the steps can be divided according to the tool to reduce the number of tool changes and improve the processing efficiency.
Pipe up with your ideas to our CNC Machining Parts specialist. CONTACT NOW.