Oilless bearing is a kind of product with self-lubricating property.
Appropriate size holes are developed and well-arranged on the friction surface of copper-bearing as a metal matrix, and graphite or molybdenum disulfide are embedded as a solid lubricant.
This rational combination combines the respective performance advantages of metal alloys and non-metallic friction-reducing materials to complement each other.
It not only has the high bearing capacity of the metal but also has the lubrication property of the anti-wear material.
So oilless bearing is especially suitable for the environment like no refueling, less refueling, high temperature, high load, and water environment.
Application of oilless bearing :
● It is difficult to form lubricating oil film under low speed and heavy load.
● Bad environment, limited structure, not easy to add lubricating oil.
● The large temperature difference in the working environment.
● The maintenance is difficult and the long life of the bearing is required.
● When used in corrosive media.
● When impact load is easy to occur.